General booking conditions and sales contract
– Start/end of stay: Saturday/Saturday, on request and where otherwise specified, rental may be available with different start and end dates;
– the accommodation rental shall start from 4 pm to 8 pm; should it start after 8 pm, the further payment of 25 Euro will be necessary;
– the departure shall take place within 9 am; should it happen before 6 am, the payment on the spot of 25 Euro will be necessary.
– 25% of the total amount due within 5 days of booking;
– the balance must be settled 60 days before the arrival date;
– for bookings made within 60 days of the arrival date, the balance must be settled at the time of booking.
– By wire transfer on the following bank account:
INTESA SANPAOLO, CORSO STAMIRA 2, 60122 ANCONA (AN)
IBAN: IT80 L030 6902 6091 0000 0001 022
In the name of: CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL
– By credit card operating on a circuit offering guaranteed fraud protection.
The booking is only considered to be accepted with the consequent making of the contract when the organiser sends the customer written confirmation of the same (e-mails and faxes are valid), and on receipt of the 25% deposit as stated in the payment terms. Failure to make the payments by the aforementioned dates (deposit and balance) shall constitute an express reason for contract termination and shall grant the organiser the right to cancel the booking and keep any deposits paid.
In the event of cancellation by the customer, the following cancellation charges apply:
– 25% of the total holiday cost if the cancellation is made up to 30 days prior to the holiday start
– 60% for cancellations made between 30 and 20 days prior to the holiday start;
– 80% between 20 and 12 days prior to the holiday start;
– no refund will be made for cancellations made after 11 days prior to the holiday start date.
CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL reserves the right, in the event of unforeseeable events, to replace the booked premises with another home with an identical or better ranking and characteristics and only in the event of force majeure may Cutty Sark cancel the contract and refund the customer any amounts paid;
– the said travel agents must be advised of any complaints within no later than 3 days after the end of the stay; complaints received after that date will be disregarded;
– on receipt of payment, CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL will inform the customer how to get to the rented accommodation and will provide a contact telephone number for a resident staff member who will welcome customers and hand over the keys to the accommodation as well as provide any assistance and tourist information required;
– CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL acts as an intermediary between the customer and the owner of the accommodation;
– the customer will be advised of any substantial changes to the rented accommodation.
At the time of booking, Cutty Sark is not responsible for any changes made without having been informed by the accommodation owner;
– on arrival, the customer is to pay a refundable deposit that guarantees the owner against any damage caused to the accommodation or furnishings in the home; the deposit will be refunded on departure if no damage has been verified. The owner has the right to deny entry into the accommodation if this deposit is not paid.
The rented home will not accommodate more than the amount of people stated in the technical data sheet of the home.
The court of Ancona shall be the court with jurisdiction in the event of any legal controversy.
Technical organisation by CUTTY SARK INTERNATIONAL TOUR OPERATOR SRL – Ancona.
Compulsory notification in accordance with art. 16 l269/98: Italian laws punish all crimes linked to prostitution and child pornography, including all crimes committed abroad, with imprisonment.